Blynk is the new, smarter way to own a top-notch phone at a surprisingly affordable price. Each used mobile phone that we procure completes a rigorous 18-step refurbishment process, including full testing that meets the same functional standards as a brand-new smartphone. The refurbished smartphones we provide are free from material and workmanship defects, under normal use and service, and come with a warranty period of 6 moths. If anything goes wrong with your unboxed mobile, you can reach out to us through our helpline or website. Even after the warranty period we have a dedicated after-sales service for your refurbished mobile, while you may also extend the warranty at a nominal price. Within the warranty period, we also offer to pick-up and drop-off your blynk-certified refurbished phones from your house at no extra cost. By choosing blynk you also save the nature by not contributing to the world’s electronic waste accumulation. Even though there might be numerous platforms to buy refurbished mobiles, with blynk, you experience a whole new level of shopping, as you get to choose from the best brands around the world like Apple iPhones, Google, Samsung, One Plus, Vivo, etc. among many others.
- Blynk provides a warranty of functioning for its products for a period of 6 months i.e. (180) days from the date of purchase of the product.
- All Products sold by Blynk are tested by our qualified professionals and sold under full operating conditions. The warranty also covers the compatible charger that is included together with the product. In this case it is not necessary to return the charger with technical problem received and the deadline for sending a new charger will be up to 14 working days, counted from the date of request.
- The policy will also only cover manufacturing or functional defects. The warranty will not be applicable if the product presents a problem or defect after the 6 months i.e. (180) days. Blynk recommends keeping the invoice and the IMEI number of your product.
- We offer a 14 days repair or replacement guarantee. In case of genuine functional issues with the device (upon validation), Blynk shall provide free pickup and drop service for the device. If the device is not repairable (beyond economic repair) , we shall ship a replacement device of the value to the customer.
- Channels to claim warranty
- Defects are not considered under warranty:
- Defects or damages resulting from misuse, such as broken, cracked screens, among other similar problems
- Defects or damages resulting from testing, installation, alteration, modification of any kind in our products, as well as the repair performed by other technical assistance within 180 days
- Apparent breakdown, damage or irregularities (vices), of easy and immediate observation in the product that were not verified within the 3 days after the receipt of the apparatus
- Products that have had the security seal broken, serial number removed, tampered with or rendered unreadable Damage to fluids, such as damage caused by contact with water
- Acceptable battery life reduction
- Theft of the device.
- Blynk Phones come high quality compatible accessory that accompanies the device, so the charger is not the one originally marketed by the brands manufacturers of the devices, but they have the same functionality (except turbo and fast charge functions) and do not impair the useful life of the devices.
- Blynk is not responsible for accessories and peripherals purchased after delivery of the electronic purchased, and the costs are the responsibility of the buyer, including in cases of returns.
- Customers should make a video recording and take photos of their phone while unboxing it to have proof of any physical defects/ damages observed at the time of delivery
- Blynk shall not be able to cater to issues of physical defects if legitimate proof of the same cannot be submitted by the customer.
- It will be upto Blynk’s discretion to validate and entertain any customer issues basis legitimate proof.
- FUNCTIONAL DEFECTS- Customers can return a blynk phone within 3 days from the date of delivery if the following features of the phone do not work:
- Wi Fi
- Network not latching / Mobile Data
- Audio Jack
- Charging port / Charging issue
- Power button
- Home key
- Fingerprint sensor
- Volume key
- Proximity sensors
- Loud/ Silent Key
- Front or back camera
- Dead phone
- PHYSICAL DAMAGE- Customers can return a blynk phone within 3 days from the date of delivery if the following issues are noticed at the time of unboxing the device (with video recording proof of unboxing), the customer will be eligible for a return
- Broken or cracked Screen
- Broken back panel
- Broken or missing keys
- CHANNEL OF RETURNS
- Customers can Initiate return request to Blynk via
- RETURN CONDITONS
- Issues mentioned above shall be validated by Blynk and pickup requests shall be generated only if the issue is valid.
- The product must be in the returned in the original state in which it was shipped and delivered with accessories, booklets, box etc.
- Blynk shall complete the pickup and drop of such devices via logistics partners
- Customers need to erase all their personal data from their device before returning. Blynk shall not be liable for any data residing on the returned device and shall erase any existing data on it.
- RETURN POLICY EXCLUSIONS
- Expectation of a new device
- Expectation of original brand accessories with their phone
- Expectation of a longer warranty period than 6 months
- Order of a wrong device (make / model /capacity/ colour/ prices)
Approval of the return for reasons not stated above is solely at Blynk’s discretion
- Blynk does not offer an exchange. Customers can return their phones within the return window and place an order for any other phone if they wish to.
- Customers cannot cancel orders post the product being dispatched
- Returns will be treated as cancelled orders