Well we never said it was brand new. Of course it is ‘pre-loved’. So, its genuinely affordable. But then again, it is refurbished through a very thorough and strict process. So, they might have a few cosmetic imperfections, but they perform optimally. We procure only genuine branded phones, and verify their authenticity against our proprietary software to ensure there are no cheap knock-offs
Refurbished Apple Iphone 11 Pro
- 6 Months Warranty
It’s called a pro as it's an iPhone 11 with triple cameras, glass matte finish and much more. Simply the best.
Like New Phones
Click here for Hindi
Click here for Hindi
Gently Used Phones
Click here for Hindi
- Product Details
- Warranty Policy
|Model Name||IPhone 11 Pro
|Sim Type||Dual Sim
|Hybrid Sim Slot||No|
|Display Size||14.73 cm (5.8 inch)|
|Resolution||2436 x 1125 Pixels|
|Resolution Type||Super Retina XDR Display|
|Display Type||Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
|Other Display Features||2,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio (Typical), True Tone Display, Wide Colour Display (P3), Haptic Touch, 800 nits Max Brightness (Typical), 1200 nits Max Brightness (HDR), Fingerprint-resistant Oleophobic Coating, Support for Display of Multiple Languages and Characters Simultaneously|
|OS & PROCESSOR FEATURES|
|Operating System||iOS 13
|Processor Type||A13 Bionic Chip
|MEMORY & STORAGE FEATURES|
|Phone Book Memory||Yes|
|Call Log Memory||Yes|
|Primary Camera Available||Yes|
|Primary Camera||12MP + 12MP + 12MP
|Primary Camera Features||Triple 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto Cameras, Ultra Wide: f/2.4 Aperture and 120Degree Field of View, Wide: f/1.8 Aperture, Telephoto: f/2.0 Aperture, Portrait Mode with Advanced Bokeh and Depth Control, Portrait Lighting with Six Effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High-key Mono), Dual Optical Image Stabilisation (Wide and Telephoto), Five Element Lens (Ultra Wide), Six-element Lens (Wide and Telephoto), Brighter True Tone flash with Slow Sync, Panorama (up to 64MP), 100% Focus Pixels (Wide), Night Mode, Auto Adjustments, Next Generation Smart HDR for Photos, Wide Colour Capture for Photos and Live Photos, Advanced Red Eye Correction, Photo Geotagging, Auto Image Stabilisation, Burst Mode, Image Formats Captured: HEIF and JPEG|
|Secondary Camera Available||Yes|
|Secondary Camera Features||TrueDepth Camera - 12MP Camera, f/2.2 Aperture, Portrait Mode with Advanced Bokeh and Depth Control, Portrait Lighting with Six Effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High Key Mono), Animoji and Memoji, 4K Video Recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, 1080p HD Video Recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, Slow-motion Video Support for 1080p at 120 fps, Next-generation Smart HDR for Photos, Extended Dynamic Range for Video at 30 fps, Cinematic Video Stabilisation(4K, 1080p and 720p), Wide Colour Capture for Photos and Live Photos, Retina Flash, Auto Image Stabilisation, Burst Mode|
|Flash||Rear Brighter True Tone Flash with Slow Sync and Front Retina Flash|
|Full HD Recording||Yes|
|Video Recording Resolution||4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
|Frame Rate||Rear Camera - 4K Video Recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, 1080p HD Video Recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720p HD Video Recording at 30 fps, Extended Dynamic Range for Video upto 60 fps, Slow-motion Video Support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps | True Depth Camera - 4K Video Recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, 1080p HD Video Recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, Slow-motion Video Support for 1080p at 120 fps, Extended Dynamic Range for Video at 30 fps fps|
|Video Call Support||Yes|
|Network Type||4G VOLTE, 4G, 3G, 2G
|Supported Networks||4G VoLTE, 4G LTE, UMTS, GSM
|Internet Connectivity||4G, 3G, Wi-Fi
|Wi-Fi Version||802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 with 2x2 MIMO
|SIM Size||Nano SIM and eSIM
|Graphics PPI||458 ppi
|Predictive Text Input||Yes|
|Sensors||Face ID, Barometer, Three Axis Gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
|Supported Languages||Multi-language Support|
|Other Features||Water Resistant upto 4 Metres for up to 30 Minutes, Upto 5 More Hours of Battery life, Faster Face ID|
|Important Apps||Health, Face Time, Passbook, iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks, Game Center, Weather, Voice Memos, Stocks, News Stand, Podcasts, iMovie, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iTunes U, Garage Band, Remote, Find My iPhone, Find My Friends, Air Drop, Air Play, Control Cen
|GPS Type||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
|Audio Formats||AAC LC, HE AAC, HE AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC 3), Dolby Digital Plus (E AC 3), Dolby Atmos and Audible (Formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+)|
|Video Formats||HEVC, H.264, MPEG 4 Part 2 and Motion JPEG, High Dynamic Range with Dolby Vision and HDR10 Content|
|BATTERY & POWER FEATURES|
- Blynk provides a warranty of functioning for its products for a period of 6 months i.e. (180) days from the date of purchase of the product.
- All Products sold by Blynk are tested by our qualified professionals and sold under full operating conditions. The warranty also covers the compatible charger that is included together with the product. In this case it is not necessary to return the charger with technical problem received and the deadline for sending a new charger will be up to 14 working days, counted from the date of request.
- The policy will also only cover manufacturing or functional defects. The warranty will not be applicable if the product presents a problem or defect after the 6 months i.e. (180) days. Blynk recommends keeping the invoice and the IMEI number of your product.
- We offer a 14 days repair or replacement guarantee. In case of genuine functional issues with the device (upon validation), Blynk shall provide free pickup and drop service for the device. If the device is not repairable (beyond economic repair) , we shall ship a replacement device of the value to the customer.
- Channels to claim warranty
- Website – buyblynk.com
- Call center- 1800 123112288
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Defects are not considered under warranty:
- Defects or damages resulting from misuse, such as broken, cracked screens, among other similar problems
- Defects or damages resulting from testing, installation, alteration, modification of any kind in our products, as well as the repair performed by other technical assistance within 180 days
- Apparent breakdown, damage or irregularities (vices), of easy and immediate observation in the product that were not verified within the 3 days after the receipt of the apparatus
- Products that have had the security seal broken, serial number removed, tampered with or rendered unreadable Damage to fluids, such as damage caused by contact with water
- Acceptable battery life reduction
- Theft of the device.
- Blynk Phones come high quality compatible accessory that accompanies the device, so the charger is not the one originally marketed by the brands manufacturers of the devices, but they have the same functionality (except turbo and fast charge functions) and do not impair the useful life of the devices.
- Blynk is not responsible for accessories and peripherals purchased after delivery of the electronic purchased, and the costs are the responsibility of the buyer, including in cases of returns.
- Customers should make a video recording and take photos of their phone while unboxing it to have proof of any physical defects/ damages observed at the time of delivery
- Blynk shall not be able to cater to issues of physical defects if legitimate proof of the same cannot be submitted by the customer.
- It will be upto Blynk’s discretion to validate and entertain any customer issues basis legitimate proof.
- FUNCTIONAL DEFECTS- Customers can return a blynk phone within 3 days from the date of delivery if the following features of the phone do not work:
- Wi Fi
- Network not latching / Mobile Data
- Audio Jack
- Charging port / Charging issue
- Power button
- Home key
- Fingerprint sensor
- Volume key
- Proximity sensors
- Loud/ Silent Key
- Front or back camera
- Dead phone
- PHYSICAL DAMAGE- Customers can return a blynk phone within 3 days from the date of delivery if the following issues are noticed at the time of unboxing the device (with video recording proof of unboxing), the customer will be eligible for a return
- Broken or cracked Screen
- Broken back panel
- Broken or missing keys
- CHANNEL OF RETURNS
- Customers can Initiate return request to Blynk via
- Website – buyblynk.com
- Call center- 1800 123112288
- RETURN CONDITONS
- Issues mentioned above shall be validated by Blynk and pickup requests shall be generated only if the issue is valid.
- The product must be in the returned in the original state in which it was shipped and delivered with accessories, booklets, box etc.
- Blynk shall complete the pickup and drop of such devices via logistics partners
- Customers need to erase all their personal data from their device before returning. Blynk shall not be liable for any data residing on the returned device and shall erase any existing data on it.
- RETURN POLICY EXCLUSIONS
- Expectation of a new device
- Expectation of original brand accessories with their phone
- Expectation of a longer warranty period than 6 months
- Order of a wrong device (make / model /capacity/ colour/ prices)
Approval of the return for reasons not stated above is solely at Blynk’s discretion
- Blynk does not offer an exchange. Customers can return their phones within the return window and place an order for any other phone if they wish to.
- Customers cannot cancel orders post the product being dispatched
- Returns will be treated as cancelled orders
2. Then it must be surely stolen.
Well that would get us into trouble too, you know. And we love ACs. So, we try and keep away from prison cells. That’s why we check the IMEI registration against any FIRs or missing complaints to our ability. And just in case you have a doubt, you can reach out to us on 1800123112288, email@example.com or view our website http://buyblynk.com/ .
3. Ok, so I can live with a scratch. But what is the guarantee of the phone’s performance?
You know we are kinda picky while sourcing. And very prompt to reject. We only accept phones which have zero software and Functional defects. You will only see minimal wear and tear on the product from the outside. Phones with camera/hardware defects, etc are rejected by us at the procurement level itself. And after that, we touch only the external parts and after that, we perform an 18 point check to check for any software or hardware defects. So, unless you are plain unlucky, you will get a kickass blynk phone.
4. What if the damn phone stops working?
Who can fight fate? Like we procured a damn good phone and checked it in 18 different ways. But, the Saturn in your horoscope is now seeking attention, so your phone just conks off. But you won’t have to pay for the phone to be in working condition again. We have a six month warranty in place to help you. All you need to do is reach out to us with the issue and our representative will come over to pick your phone up for repairs. And, if we can’t fix the issue in 14 days, we give you a blynk certified refurbished phone with the same make/model or a similar one at no cost to you. And this includes the battery.
And if you have any more questions you can visit www.buyblynk.com. We are always listening.
5. What does not get covered in the warranty?
Blynk’s warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by wear and tear, misuse, abuse, rough handling or accidents
- Corrosion, rusting or stains
- Liquid damage
- If any part or parts of the unit are replaced with those not supplied or approved by Blynk Marketing Private Limited
- Repair or attempted repair by any party other than a blynk authorised technician
- Disasters such as floods, fires, winds, earthquakes or lightning
- Damage due to foreign material
- Damage due to exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal environment conditions
- Infestation by insects or vermin
- Any other physical/external damage not mentioned above
- Alien abductions
- Holding the phone while being disintegrated by Thanos
6. How do I track the delivery of my phone?
A tracking ID will be shared with you on order confirmation via God’s curse to working class – Email
7. Can I reschedule the delivery/pick up date and time of my phone?
Broke up with girlfriend A so want to gift it to girlfriend B? No problem. Simply call us on1800 123112288 and we will do the needful. Unless she lives in North Korea, which is an unserviceable pin code.
8.Will I get all original phone accessories with the refurbished phone?
You know a dang good USB charger or headphone does not cost a bomb. But when you add a logo, you have to pay the salary of the CEO of the mobile phone company. So, we decided to get you compatible good quality accessories. Checked and certified by us. Without adding the price of the CEOs ticket to Bahamas.
9. I already gave my phone for repair earlier? Now I’m again facing issues, can I give my phone again for repairs?
Call us on our helpline or email us, and we will do the needful. For out of warranty phone we offer repairs which will be chargeable. We also recommend praying a bit more, to keep off the evil eye.
10. I got my phone repaired under my 6 month warranty period. Does the replaced phone have another 6 months of warranty?
No. There is no Warrantyception by Christopher Nolan. Your warranty will be 6 months from the original purchase date for the replaced piece.
11. Will I face problems selling the phone again?
Unless you used it like a coffee coaster, it should be fine. There are no issues reselling your phone, since you are now the legal owner. Sell it. Buy another blynk.
12. What comes in a Blynk certified refurbished phone box?
Each box comes with your Blynk certified refurbished phone, high quality compatible charger and cable along with booklets for information on your device and its warranty. And a feeling of awesomeness.