Well we never said it was brand new. Of course it is ‘pre-loved’. So, its genuinely affordable. But then again, it is refurbished through a very thorough and strict process. So, they might have a few cosmetic imperfections, but they perform optimally. We procure only genuine branded phones, and verify their authenticity against our proprietary software to ensure there are no cheap knock-offs
Refurbished Apple iPhone X
- Get 5% Instant Discount
- 6 Months Warranty
Blynk makes your dream of owning an Apple Iphone X an easy reality
Like New Phones
Click here for Hindi
Click here for Hindi
Gently Used Phones
Click here for Hindi
- Product Details
- Warranty Policy
|Model Name||iPhone X|
|Sim Type||Single Sim|
|Hybrid Sim Slot||No|
|Display Size||14.73 cm (5.8 inch)
|Resolution||2436 x 1125 Pixels
|Resolution Type||Super Retina HD Display
|Display Type||All-screen OLED Multi-touch Display
|Other Display Features||HDR Display, 1,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio (Typical), True Tone Display, Wide Color Display (P3), 3D Touch, 625 cd/m2 Max Brightness (Typical), Fingerprint-resistant Oleophobic Coating, Support for Display of Multiple Languages and Characters Simultaneously|
|OS & PROCESSOR FEATURES|
|Operating System||iOS 11|
|Processor Type||A11 Bionic Chip with 64-bit Architecture, Neural Engine, Embedded M11 Motion Coprocessor|
|MEMORY & STORAGE FEATURES|
|Phone Book Memory||Yes|
|Call Log Memory||Yes|
|Primary Camera Available||Yes|
|Primary Camera Features||Wide-angle and Telephoto Cameras, Wide-angle: f/1.8 Aperture, Telephoto: f/2.4 Aperture, Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting (Beta), Dual Optical Image Stabilization, Six-element Lens, Panorama (Upto 63MP), Sapphire Crystal Lens Cover, Backside Illumination Sensor, Hybrid IR Filter, Autofocus with Focus Pixels, Tap to Focus with Focus Pixels, Live Photos with Stabilization, Wide Color Capture for Photos and Live Photos, Improved local Tone Mapping, Body and Face Detection, Exposure Control, Noise Reduction, Auto HDR for Photos, Auto Image Stabilization, Burst Mode, Timer Mode, Photo Geotagging, Image Formats Captured: HEIF and JPEG|
|Secondary Camera available||Yes|
|Secondary Camera Features||Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting (Beta), Animoji, 1080p HD Video Recording, f/2.2 Aperture, Wide Color Capture for Photos and Live Photos, Auto HDR, Backside Illumination Sensor, Body and Face Detection, Auto Image Stabilization, Burst Mode, Exposure Control, Timer Mode|
|Flash||Rear Quad LED True Tone Flash with Slow Sync and Front Retina Flash|
|Full HD Recording||Yes|
|Video Recording Resolution||3840 x 2160 Pixels
|Digital Zoom||Digital Zoom Upto 10x|
|Frame Rate||4K Video Recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps, 1080P HD Video Recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720P HD Video Recording at 30 fps, Slo-Mo Video Support for 1080P at 120 fps or 240 fps|
|Video Call Support||Yes|
|Network Type||3G, 4G, 2G
|Supported Networks||GSM, WCDMA, 4G LTE, UMTS
|Internet Connectivity||4G, 3G, Wi-Fi
|Wi-Fi Version||802.11 ac (Wi-Fi with MIMO)
|SIM Size||Nano SIM|
|Graphics PPI||458 PPI|
|Predictive Text Input||Yes|
|Sensors||Face ID, Barometer, Three-axis Gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor|
|Supported Languages||Multi-language Support|
|Other Features||Video Recording: 4K Video Recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps, 1080P HD Video Recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720P HD Video Recording at 30 fps, Optical Image Stabilization for Video, Optical Zoom: 6x Digital Zoom, Quad LED True Tone Flash, Slo-Mo Video Support for 1080P at 120 fps or 240 fps, Time-lapse Video with Stabilization, Cinematic Video Stabilization (1080P and 720P), Continuous Autofocus Video, Body and Face Detection, Noise Reduction, Take 8MP Still Photos while Recording 4K Video, Playback Zoom, Video Geotagging, Video Formats Recorded: HEVC and H.264, Face ID: Enabled by TrueDepth Camera for Facial Recognition, Apple Pay, NFC with Reader Mode, Location: Digital Compass, Wi-Fi, Cellular, iBeacon Microlocation, Accessibility: VoiceOver, Zoom, Magnifier, Software TTY, Siri and Dictation, Type to Siri, Switch Control, Closed Captions, AssistiveTouch, Speak Screen, Rating for Hearing Aids: iPhone X (Model A1865, A1901): M3, T4, System Requirements - Apple ID (Required for Some Features), Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC Requires - Mac: OS X 10.10.5 or Later, PC: Windows 7 or Later, iTunes 12.7 or Later|
|Important Apps||Camera, Photos, Health, Messages, Phone, FaceTime, Mail, Music, Wallet, Siri, Calendar, iTunes Store, App Store, Notes, News, Contacts, iBooks, Home, Weather, Reminders, Clock, TV, Stocks, Calculator, Voice Memos, Compass, Podcasts, Watch, Tips, Find My iPhone, Find My Friends, Settings, Files|
|GPS Type||Assisted GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
|Audio Formats||AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (Formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+)
|Video Formats||HEVC, H.264, MPEG-4 Part 2, Motion JPEG, High Dynamic Range with Dolby Vision and HDR10 Content
|BATTERY & POWER FEATURES|
- Blynk provides a warranty of functioning for its products for a period of 6 months i.e. (180) days from the date of purchase of the product.
- All Products sold by Blynk are tested by our qualified professionals and sold under full operating conditions. The warranty also covers the compatible charger that is included together with the product. In this case it is not necessary to return the charger with technical problem received and the deadline for sending a new charger will be up to 14 working days, counted from the date of request.
- The policy will also only cover manufacturing or functional defects. The warranty will not be applicable if the product presents a problem or defect after the 6 months i.e. (180) days. Blynk recommends keeping the invoice and the IMEI number of your product.
- We offer a 14 days repair or replacement guarantee. In case of genuine functional issues with the device (upon validation), Blynk shall provide free pickup and drop service for the device. If the device is not repairable (beyond economic repair) , we shall ship a replacement device of the value to the customer.
- Channels to claim warranty
- Website – buyblynk.com
- Call center- 1800 123112288
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Defects are not considered under warranty:
- Defects or damages resulting from misuse, such as broken, cracked screens, among other similar problems
- Defects or damages resulting from testing, installation, alteration, modification of any kind in our products, as well as the repair performed by other technical assistance within 180 days
- Apparent breakdown, damage or irregularities (vices), of easy and immediate observation in the product that were not verified within the 3 days after the receipt of the apparatus
- Products that have had the security seal broken, serial number removed, tampered with or rendered unreadable Damage to fluids, such as damage caused by contact with water
- Acceptable battery life reduction
- Theft of the device.
- Blynk Phones come high quality compatible accessory that accompanies the device, so the charger is not the one originally marketed by the brands manufacturers of the devices, but they have the same functionality (except turbo and fast charge functions) and do not impair the useful life of the devices.
- Blynk is not responsible for accessories and peripherals purchased after delivery of the electronic purchased, and the costs are the responsibility of the buyer, including in cases of returns.
- Customers should make a video recording and take photos of their phone while unboxing it to have proof of any physical defects/ damages observed at the time of delivery
- Blynk shall not be able to cater to issues of physical defects if legitimate proof of the same cannot be submitted by the customer.
- It will be upto Blynk’s discretion to validate and entertain any customer issues basis legitimate proof.
- FUNCTIONAL DEFECTS- Customers can return a blynk phone within 3 days from the date of delivery if the following features of the phone do not work:
- Wi Fi
- Network not latching / Mobile Data
- Audio Jack
- Charging port / Charging issue
- Power button
- Home key
- Fingerprint sensor
- Volume key
- Proximity sensors
- Loud/ Silent Key
- Front or back camera
- Dead phone
- PHYSICAL DAMAGE- Customers can return a blynk phone within 3 days from the date of delivery if the following issues are noticed at the time of unboxing the device (with video recording proof of unboxing), the customer will be eligible for a return
- Broken or cracked Screen
- Broken back panel
- Broken or missing keys
- CHANNEL OF RETURNS
- Customers can Initiate return request to Blynk via
- Website – buyblynk.com
- Call center- 1800 123112288
- RETURN CONDITONS
- Issues mentioned above shall be validated by Blynk and pickup requests shall be generated only if the issue is valid.
- The product must be in the returned in the original state in which it was shipped and delivered with accessories, booklets, box etc.
- Blynk shall complete the pickup and drop of such devices via logistics partners
- Customers need to erase all their personal data from their device before returning. Blynk shall not be liable for any data residing on the returned device and shall erase any existing data on it.
- RETURN POLICY EXCLUSIONS
- Expectation of a new device
- Expectation of original brand accessories with their phone
- Expectation of a longer warranty period than 6 months
- Order of a wrong device (make / model /capacity/ colour/ prices)
Approval of the return for reasons not stated above is solely at Blynk’s discretion
- Blynk does not offer an exchange. Customers can return their phones within the return window and place an order for any other phone if they wish to.
- Customers cannot cancel orders post the product being dispatched
- Returns will be treated as cancelled orders
2. Then it must be surely stolen.
Well that would get us into trouble too, you know. And we love ACs. So, we try and keep away from prison cells. That’s why we check the IMEI registration against any FIRs or missing complaints to our ability. And just in case you have a doubt, you can reach out to us on 1800123112288, email@example.com or view our website http://buyblynk.com/ .
3. Ok, so I can live with a scratch. But what is the guarantee of the phone’s performance?
You know we are kinda picky while sourcing. And very prompt to reject. We only accept phones which have zero software and Functional defects. You will only see minimal wear and tear on the product from the outside. Phones with camera/hardware defects, etc are rejected by us at the procurement level itself. And after that, we touch only the external parts and after that, we perform an 18 point check to check for any software or hardware defects. So, unless you are plain unlucky, you will get a kickass blynk phone.
4. What if the damn phone stops working?
Who can fight fate? Like we procured a damn good phone and checked it in 18 different ways. But, the Saturn in your horoscope is now seeking attention, so your phone just conks off. But you won’t have to pay for the phone to be in working condition again. We have a six month warranty in place to help you. All you need to do is reach out to us with the issue and our representative will come over to pick your phone up for repairs. And, if we can’t fix the issue in 14 days, we give you a blynk certified refurbished phone with the same make/model or a similar one at no cost to you. And this includes the battery.
And if you have any more questions you can visit www.buyblynk.com. We are always listening.
5. What does not get covered in the warranty?
Blynk’s warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by wear and tear, misuse, abuse, rough handling or accidents
- Corrosion, rusting or stains
- Liquid damage
- If any part or parts of the unit are replaced with those not supplied or approved by Blynk Marketing Private Limited
- Repair or attempted repair by any party other than a blynk authorised technician
- Disasters such as floods, fires, winds, earthquakes or lightning
- Damage due to foreign material
- Damage due to exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal environment conditions
- Infestation by insects or vermin
- Any other physical/external damage not mentioned above
- Alien abductions
- Holding the phone while being disintegrated by Thanos
6. How do I track the delivery of my phone?
A tracking ID will be shared with you on order confirmation via God’s curse to working class – Email
7. Can I reschedule the delivery/pick up date and time of my phone?
Broke up with girlfriend A so want to gift it to girlfriend B? No problem. Simply call us on1800 123112288 and we will do the needful. Unless she lives in North Korea, which is an unserviceable pin code.
8.Will I get all original phone accessories with the refurbished phone?
You know a dang good USB charger or headphone does not cost a bomb. But when you add a logo, you have to pay the salary of the CEO of the mobile phone company. So, we decided to get you compatible good quality accessories. Checked and certified by us. Without adding the price of the CEOs ticket to Bahamas.
9. I already gave my phone for repair earlier? Now I’m again facing issues, can I give my phone again for repairs?
Call us on our helpline or email us, and we will do the needful. For out of warranty phone we offer repairs which will be chargeable. We also recommend praying a bit more, to keep off the evil eye.
10. I got my phone repaired under my 6 month warranty period. Does the replaced phone have another 6 months of warranty?
No. There is no Warrantyception by Christopher Nolan. Your warranty will be 6 months from the original purchase date for the replaced piece.
11. Will I face problems selling the phone again?
Unless you used it like a coffee coaster, it should be fine. There are no issues reselling your phone, since you are now the legal owner. Sell it. Buy another blynk.
12. What comes in a Blynk certified refurbished phone box?
Each box comes with your Blynk certified refurbished phone, high quality compatible charger and cable along with booklets for information on your device and its warranty. And a feeling of awesomeness.